Coda is Philadelphia’s premier live performance venue, nightclub, and event space.
Located within the busy Rittenhouse Square neighborhood of downtown Philadelphia, the venue regularly showcases live performances and DJ sets from some of the newest, most talented artists in music, and hosts acts that span many genres — from indie rock to electronic, tribute acts, jam bands, pop, and more.
Coda’s flexible design offers a multi-use space ideal for concerts, performance arts, private affairs, charitable functions, and corporate events. Contact our management for Rental Inquiries.
(*Tech Rider Available Upon Request)
- Large General Admission Floor + Second Floor Mezzanine
- Three (3) room size configurations for shows & events of varying size and style
- Three (3) large bars across multiple floors
- Two (2) large VIP / Table Service areas with incredible stage views
- Modular Tables / Lounge Furniture for various layouts
- Draught beer + a selection of bottled crafts, imports, and standard domestics
- Professional Convection Oven
- Performance Stage
- Multi-zoned Sound & Lighting Systems
- FOH Sound & Light Booth
- Modular DJ Table w/ full backline
- Large HD Projection Screen on rear stage wall + HD Projector
- Two (2) Green Rooms with direct stage access
- Private Bathroom w/ shower for artists/tours
- Box Office
- Secure Coat Check
- Multiple ATMs
Coda’s age to enter policy varies “per event” which can always be found within each event listing published. Coda is always 21+ to drink. Ticket Policy: No Refunds. Support acts are subject to change. For more information visit our FAQs.
Coda operates as a member-based social club governed by Germantown Nest Lodge No 1624 (which means for the “benefit of its members”). Operating as a social club allows Coda certain privileges for its members that the average regular venue may lack, such as legally being able to operate until 3:00 am. Membership applications are available at the venue upon entry.